Make a Complaint
Whilst the Association always strives to adhere to its Core Values and provide an excellent service at all times there will be occasions where you might feel the need to complain about the level of service you received.
We at PHA value complaints and we use the information gained from them to help us improve going forward. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services then please tell us.
We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action or about the standard of services provided by us or on our behalf.
You can complain about things like:
- Delays in responding to your enquiries and requests
- Failure to provide a service
- Our standard of service
- Dissatisfaction with our policy
- Treatment by or attitude of a member of staff
- Our failure to follow proper procedure
- You can read our complaints policy in full here.
When complaining please tell us your full name and address, as much as you can about the complaint, what has gone wrong and how you want us to resolve the matter.
Please use our complaint contact form below.
Thank you for submitting your complaint, a member of the PHA team will review this and will be in touch soon.