Home contents insurance

Why do I need it?

If you are a tenant who rents, then your landlord may not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement. It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, Parkhead Housing Association have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policies.

This home contents insurance scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

How do I get further information?

Alternatively, for more information about the contents insurance offered by Parkhead Housing Association and our partners Thistle Tenant Risks and Ageas Insurance Limited, you can visit www.thistletenants-scotland.co.uk or request a call back from one of their representatives.

It is important to note that Thistle Tenant Risks is a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited, which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 310419). They are registered in England under number 00338645, with their registered office located at:

Rossington’s Business Park,
West Carr Road, Retford,
DN22 7SW.

They are also part of the PIB Group.

Additionally, our Data Protection Privacy Policy can be found online at https://www.thistleinsurance.co.uk/Privacy-Policy.