poundtoolssignParkhead HA 40th Anniversary Logo_rgb
These are set out in the Title Deeds, Deed of Conditions and the Disposition for your property and should have been explained to you by your solicitor at the time you bought the property. If you do not have a copy of these, either contact your solicitor to obtain them or for a small charge, you can get copies from the Registers of Scotland, 9 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1DY Tel: 0845 607 0164 or 0141 306 1718. Their email address is customer.services@ros.gov.gov.uk. These documents set out how the building should be managed, the appointment of the factor and what their responsibilities are, and your shared responsibilities for the upkeep, maintenance and management of the common parts of the building.